- A $250 deposit on inshore charters is required to reserve your charter date.
- A $500 deposit is required for offshore charters to reserve your charter date.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full prior to departure.
- Cash and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) are accepted.
- You can cancel your charter up to 14 days before your scheduled trip and receive a refund of your deposit. Cancellation within 14 days of charter date forfeits the deposit.
- If the captain must cancel the charter due to events such as weather*, mechanical issues, or illness, your charter will be rescheduled for a later available date. If a later date cannot be agreed on, your deposit will be refunded.
- LONGEVITY reserves the right to cancel a charter in progress without refund if the client is under the influence of illegal drugs, intoxicated, aggressive toward crew or other charter members, or affects the safe operation of the vessel.
- The charter begins at the arranged time. Please refer to trip descriptions here for guidelines.
- Charters not arriving within 1 hour of scheduled time will be considered a cancellation and forfeit deposit.
- Last-minute trips are welcome!
* Weather: Severe weather forecasts or storm warnings may impact fishing during your scheduled charter. News channels and weather reports tend to sensationalize even minor weather events. Weather predictions and conditions are often very different on the east end of Long Island compared to the western end of Long Island. The captain’s knowledge of local weather patterns and tides can better determine if the charter will be negatively affected by a weather event and if you can have a safe and enjoyable trip. It is at the captain’s discretion to postpone or cancel a charter due to severe weather.