What to Bring
- Warm clothing. Dress in layers. It is usually cooler on the water than on land.
- Extra pair of socks
- Rain gear / foul weather gear. Boats are wet, even when it’s not raining.
- Boots / waterproof shoes. Please no bare feet, it’s dangerous.
- Camera / video camera
- Food & drink (responsible quantities of beer & wine are permitted; no hard liquor)
Do Not Bring
- Illegal drugs
- Firearms or weapons of any kind. Please notify the captain prior to boarding if you are legally permitted to carry a firearm or if you are a law enforcement officer.
- Navigation equipment
- Hard liquor
What Is Included
- Fishing licenses
- Bait, tackle, & chum
- Fish caught by you belong to you, unless otherwise arranged prior to the charter
- 100% effort from the captain and crew
- Cleaning, filleting, and bagging of your catch
- Ice for your trip home to keep your catch at its freshest
What Is Not Included
- Gratuity for the mate. A tip of 15% to 20% of the charter cost is customary and is in addition to the cost of the charter.
- Loss overboard of rod & reel or destruction of equipment (other than terminal tackle) will be charged to the charter.